As per Nielson’s report some interesting facts are as mentioned below.
- Average Number of TVs per U.S. Household: 2.5
- Percentage of Americans with 4 or more TVs: 31%
- Number of Mobile Phone Users (13+): 228M
- Percentage of U.S. Mobile Subscribers with Smartphones: 31%
- Number of mobile phone web users: 83.2M
StatCounter has published a new report showing that for the first time Black Berry OS overtook Apple’s iOS in terms of mobile internet usage, making it the most popular mobile internet OS in the month of November.
The result was collated over 15 billion pageviews and over three million websites. As per the report, BlackBerry has a 34.3% share of the mobile browsing market in the US when compared to Apple’s iOS which recorded a 33% over the course of November.
BlackBerry has seen a 5% growth from October, whereas iOS saw a loss of 5% over the same period.
Google’s Android operating system continued to grow, tripling its market share from 8.2% in November 2009 to 23.8% in 2010.